The Lake house is beautiful. Wow. Here's a picture I took from the dock. (This is the back of the house).

We didn't have a schedule or anything that had to be done. It was great to visit and veg with Uncle Ken, Aunt Tricia, and Shannon. I slept in until 9:30am EST (which I guess isn't that big of a deal as it is only 7:30am MST) After two fun filled busy days of sightseeing in Washington D.C., it was a good break. We visited, fished, boated, etc.
Here's a pic of Deni out on the Lake. We didn't bring our swimming suits as we didn't think it was going to be that warm, however it was in the 70's. Perfect weather for boating. The water was cold, but not cooler than the stuff we swim in Utah. I would have been really tempted to try skiing, despite the cooler water, had I had a swimsuit.

Saturday afternoon, my Uncle Rich and Aunt Andrea, along with their Son Matt, wife Gabe, and daughter "Lotty" came down to visit. It was good to visit with them.
Sunday was also a lazy day. Very relaxing and enjoyable. We packed up and headed home in the afternoon. On the drive home, we stopped by my Uncle Rich's "new" house in Culpepper, VA. They've lived there for a few years, but I haven 't been to it.We got a taste for my Uncle Rich's commute (on a Sunday afternoon) and I think I'd have to find a new job. It was a painful drive. Makes me thankful for my 15 minute commute.