Prior to Deni leaving for Arizona, we had invited my parents over for dinner and for Family Home Evening (to carve pumpkins).
In our garden, we planted and grew pumpkins this year for the first time. Both the kids planted their own pumpkin plant (Ryan named his Ghostrider and Sydney named hers Jackie.) From those two plants, we got 8 good sized pumpkins.
I cooked dinner for all of us (yes I can cook). Then after dinner we carved pumpkins.
Ryan and Grandpa Berger carved 2 pumpkins while myself and Sydney carved 3 pumpkins. Grandma Berger made sure the pumpkins were cleaned out and ready for carving. Grandma Berger also took pictures of us carving. Here is Sydney with one of her pumpkins.
Ryan wanted to carve a "Ghostrider" pumkin. Grandpa Berger help him design this one.
Sydney even helped me make cookies for dessert. We had chocalate, chocalate chip cookies. As you can see, Ryan was in the middle of eating his.
We had a great time having my parents over for dinner and then carving pumpkins. I know the kids had a great time too.


