Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Ryan's Loose Tooth

Last night we stayed at the Hyatt in downtown Albuquerque, NM. The hotel was really nice, however it was in a "creepy" part of town (as Deni said).

We started on the second and last leg of our trip home to Utah.

We stopped in Moab, Ut for dinner and spent about an hour walking around looking at the various shops to help break up the drive.

After dinner, Ryan mentioned his tooth was loose and that it was ready to come out. Here are a few little videos of me trying to help him get it out as we drove home. I love this first little video, but don't miss the first 2 seconds.



Again, Ryan telling me it's okay to help him with his tooth but he changes his mind once I started videoing it.



Finally Ryan let me give it one good push. After I pushed it, it was barely hanging on.



I took a picture of Ryan's mouth to show him the tooth was barely holding on and Ryan pulled it out after seeing the picture.

We got home to Spanish Fork about 9:30pm. It had been a long day and it was good to finally be home.