I started out the day with a 38.6 mile bike ride. I enjoyed my ride up Payson canyon on Saturday so I decided to do it again today. This time I did it alone as well as I rode up Payson Canyon about 3 to 4 miles more up the canyon than I did on Saturday. I rode for just over 2 1/2 hrs. It rained on me as I went up the Canyon, so I had to be really careful coming downhill as I didn't want to crash.
When I got home we got packed up and went to my parents house to give Deni a blessing. After the blessing we went to Lagoon.
The kids loved Lagoon. They rode just about every ride they were tall enough for.
The kids riding in a car at Lagoon.
The kids were great today. Ryan would take Sydney's hand and hold it while they were standing inline and make sure she got onto the ride. It was a rare (and cute) event that happened over and over today.
Of course, can't forget the carousel
One of the last rides we (Ryan and I) rode was Colossus. Colossus has 2 loops that you go upside down. Ryan had been talking about it all day. Apparently a cousin told him it was really fun. However when we got closer to he ride and he saw what happened on the ride he started to get cold feet. I made a deal with him, if he got on the ride, I'd give him a dollar. Ryan said, "I don't think it is worth it." so I then said, "ok I'll give the dollar to Sydney" I didn't have to say anything more, he took the dollar and we got in line. As we went to get on the ride, Deni said, just don't sit in the very front. Of course, we ended up sitting in the very front. (I had never gotten the chance to ride upfront, so decided it was a good time to take the opportunity.) Ryan was quite nervous until we went upside down and then he was giggling and really enjoying himself.
We left just in time. As we got to the car, it began to rain very hard. As we drove home there was quite the lightening storm.
Deni is off to girls camp tomorrow.