I woke up about 4am and quickly got ready. I had already put Deni's things in the van, so we were ready to go. We made it to SLC quickly, however I was amazed on how many cars were on the road at 4 and 5am. It was very windy when I dropped Deni off as a storm was coming in. Not the best of conditions to be flying out on.
I had a hard time staying awake on the drive home. When I got home I feel asleep immediately. Deni called me at 8:30am when she got to Las Vegas, NV. I fell back asleep until I woke up at 10am. I got up and went to get the kids from my parents house.
I worked on the house most of the day, getting the laundry washed and folded, as well as getting the rest of the house cleaned. It took most of the day to get the house done.
I rented a movie for the kids to watch while I made dinner.
I enjoy being at home with the kids. I wish I could say home more often.