Today was the 3rd anniversary of my 29th birthday (uh, 32 yrs old). On top of it being my birthday, today is Sunday and it rained all day, not what I was really wanting for a birthday.
Other than it raining all day, my day was a good one. Deni and kids gave me a ice fishing rod holder and an attachment for my bike that allows me to pull the kids in their trailer. Until today, Deni was the only one that could pull the kids, as I didn't have the attachment for my bike,
I think she got it more for her, so that she wasn't the one always pulling the kids when we go on a bike ride, but I'm glad I have one now too, so that I can help pull the kids.
After dinner, my parents came over to visit. It's always nice to have them come over. We live so close and I think we take it for granted sometimes. I want my kids to grow up knowing their grandparents and learning from them.