Sunday, November 12, 2006

Vistors

Today was a busy day.

After church, we had my parents and my cousin (Shannon Crowley) over for dinner (about 5pm). It's been a while since we have had Mom and Dad over. Things have been crazy the last week weeks. It was nice to have them come out and visit with them.

After dinner, Sydney raced Grandpa Berger in putting puzzles together. She is a whiz with puzzles and took us all. She was able to beat Grandpa putting puzzles together.

After puzzles, we sat around and played Pass the Pigs. Ryan loves to play this game (and it's fun to watch him, roll the pigs).I had a Priesthood Preview at Church from 7pm till about 7:45pm that I had to run off to, so I left them playing Pass the Pigs.

Everyone was still there when I got back. We visited a little bit, until they had to go.