Last night in the middle of the night I woke up because of a clicking sound. It happened about every 2 minutes. It sounded like it was coming from the laptop, so I got up and decided to shut it off. As I was going through that process, I thought, if I shut this down now, I won't be able to turn it back on in the morning, however I ignored the thought and shut it down.
Guess what, it wouldn't boot in the morning. Gave me an error that the hard drive was not recognized. I broke the news to Deni, who didn't have some of here things backed up on the computer. She was bummed.
I took Sydney to my parents again and took Ryan to school.
Work went by very quickly. too quickly. I'm not going into work tomorrow, so needed to get a few things done today, however I didn't finish them, so I guess that means I am going to work from home tomorrow and finish them up.
Good news at work. I got a new laptop. A Dell Latitude D620. It only has 3 gigs of RAM (memory) and a 100 gb hard drive. (ha.) Support guys get nice beefy laptops so we can run VmWare. I'm sure this laptop is way better than any of the developers at Novell. Go figure. No complaining here, I like the laptop. It has a widescreen, which I'm getting used to but is very cool.
When I got home, Deni had gotten our home laptop to turn on and had backed up all her files to our server. Something is wrong with the Hard drive and I don't expect it to be working for too much longer.