Today I stayed at home and watched the kids while Deni and Grandma Bowers went to a family baptism. Of course, I got called from work and had to juggle kids and getting the customer back up and working. (The customer was large national hardware store and their website was down.)
While I was watching the kids, Ryan did something to Sydney and they both came running to "tell on" each other. The funny thing was I asked Sydney to tell her side of the story. Then I asked her to tell it again, and again and again. Each time her story got shorter and a whole louder. It was funny. Then I had Ryan tell his side, then had Sydney tell hers and then Ryan, etc. The stories change a few times and by the end of it, both kids were laughing and had forgotten that they were coming to tell on each other.