Today I asked Dad if he would come over and help me for a little while. Here is our to-do list that we finished.
1. Move our new Upright freezer into the storage room. (the delivery guys carried it downstairs for us)
2. Finish putting insulation into the storage room.
3. Hang bifold doors on both closets downstairs.
4. Hang the canoe in the garage above the cars.
While Dad was here, I somehow turned into a babysitting service. I heard the doorbell ring and 2 of Ryan's friends had come over to play. For the most part, they played nice and stayed out of our way while we got the above done. It's nice to have Dad close by. If I'm ever unsure about something, he can figure it out.
I took the kids to Carl's Jr tonight and got them kids meals. I was surprised how much Ryan ate. He must be going through a grown spurt or something. I took my book and read for probably a good 45 mins while they played in the playroom.
I've had a hard time going to bed on time without Deni here. I don't think I have been to bed before midnight the last few nights. I'm never up past 10:30pm, usually.