Monday, February 06, 2006

Deni's flying to AZ

Deni's cousin, Kyle Bowers, passed away last weekend. Deni made arrangements to fly to AZ. We left the house at 6am. My mom came over at 6am to watch the kids and to get Ryan off to school. After dropping Deni off at the airport, I went directly to work. After work, I went to my parents house to pick up the kids. After Ryan had gotten out of school, my mom took Sydney and Ryan to her house to watch them.

I told Deni that while she was gone, I was going to start writing a book about how easy it is to be a stay at home dad, and expose how much times mom's really have. I also told her, I was going to make my first million by selling the book.

Deni is gone till Friday Feb 10th, 5 whole days. I am off the rest of the week to stay at home with the kids and take care of them. I have 3 days of time off for Bereavement, then I'm taking Friday off. I'm not sure Deni has been away from me and the kids for any extended time, so we will see how it goes.