Thursday, February 16, 2006

Snow day

This last week I have been working a odd schedule. I work from 5pm till 1am (at home), then I'm on call from 1am till 8am the next morning. Since I work at home this week, I go to bed at the normal time (10-11pm) and sleep with my cell and am expected to answer it if it rings (how fun...). Knock on wood, I haven't been woken up this week. Not bad, as it has almost been a week since I started the schedule. Tonight is the last day. I get rid of the schedule at 8am tomorrow morning.

Working this odd schedule has allowed me to be home during the day and spend time with the family, which has been alot of fun. When it started snowing yesterday, I planned on taking the kids sleding, however it was very windy, cold and quite stormy, so we postponed till today. At our house we got at least 8 inches of snow over the last 2 days (more like 10-12 inches) I'm glad we did, as it was a perfect day for being outside and playing in the snow. The sun was out, there was no wind and tempature was above freezing.

Deni and I took turns sleding with the kids. Here are a few of my favorite pictures from today.