Wednesday, February 17, 2016

I lost a stone

On Dec 28, 2015, I began watching what I ate.  I also set out to exercise at least every weekday.  Now six weeks later, I weigh one stone less. (one stone = 14 pounds). Current weight: 163.7 lbs.  My pants are loose, I've had to go a notch in on my belt.  I can see a difference and  I can feel a difference.

I'm not sure why my weight is coming off  'easily' for me, but it has.  It hasn't been that easy, but it has been successful. I've been hungry, I've wanted to skip workouts, I've wanted to not drink Diet Soda, I've wanted to eat candy, I've wanted to have 2nd helpings of my favorite meals.  But I haven't done any of that. I've logged every meal (minus one meal this previous weekend at Chuck O Rama) that I've eaten for the last 52 days.  Everything. Including my 4 hershey kisses each night, assuming  I still have calories left.  6 weeks later, that 3lb bag of Hershey Kisses is almost gone.

When I work out  and I "earn" extra calories that I could eat, I don't.   I decided I wouldn't eat those calories.  Maybe after I hit my target and level off.

My goal is to lose about another nine to ten pounds by June 2016. That would put me at 11 stone or 154 lbs as my target weight.  We'll see how the last ten pounds goes.