Ryan, Sydney and I have a few minutes on Saturday, so we went out. We found our target, but couldn't get into the container. This geocache was quite different from the others we had found. This one required you to bring a gallon of water, to pour into a tube. So we went home and went out as a family a little while later.
You had to pour the water in the pipe and the container floated to the top. Quite amazing.

Inside the PVC pipe was a log book to sign in and little odds and ends to trade. Sydney really wanted the hot wheels car in the pipe, so I told her to go and find something in the car to trade. She came back with a paperclip. Not really a fair trade, but worked for now. We're going to have to raid the kids toy room to get rid of all the little useless toys we've acquired over the years.

After we made the trade, I screwed the lid on tight and put the pvc pipe back into it's hiding place for the next geocacher.