Coach: Hi Brett, how are you?
Brett: Good.
Coach: Hey I was wondering if you could do me a favor?
Brett: Sure, what's up.
Coach: Well normally we have 2 coaches, plus Dad's of boys, but neither of the coaches can come and I've called all the other Dad's and they won't be there. Do you mind being the coach of Ryan's team today?
Brett: Uh, you know I know nothing about Basketball, right?
Coach: Well, the other team will have a coach there, so all you have to do is see who hit the ball out of bounds and sub boys in, if you have more than 5.
Brett: Uh - sure, I guess I can do that.
Six boys showed up to play. At half-time, one of the kids on Ryan's team said to me, their fouling me and no one is calling it, but as soon as I foul them, the other coach calls it. Oops, that's my fault.
Here's a picture of me talking to Ryan during the game.