Saturday, January 03, 2009

Good News, Bad News

I got a Voice mail from my Doctor.

The good news is my shoulder MRI is "essentially normal as far as the structures are concerned", however the Dr said "it's a little capacious"

For those of you not knowing what capacious means

ca⋅pa⋅cious - [kuh-pey-shuhs]
–adjective
capable of holding much; spacious or roomy:

He continued and said "the capsule is a little large, you may have a minor instability problem, but nothing torn. Nothing urgent but you probably have a shoulder that is slipping and moving a little bit, if it is something if you can live with it, great. Else, we could scope it and tighten it up a little."

The bad news is my shoulder still hurts.

I've never broken anything or ever had any surgery ever, so I'm hesitant to go in and get something done if the Dr thinks my shoulder is "essentially normal". I think I'm going to wait this one out and see if the pain goes away.