Friday, January 30, 2009

By the Power of Grayskull

Last night we went to the Temple and my parents watched the kids. When we went to pick them up, Ryan asked me to look for my "Castle Grayskull" from my childhood. I had already brought home my He-man figures (which he and his friends enjoyed playing with) but he wanted the Castle to go with it. After a little bit of looking in my parents basement, we found it and brought it home.

The kids got my old He-man figures and started playing.

This picture looks like Sydney is singing the theme song, but she isn't, just pretending to be Skeletor.



I can't remember at what age I liked He-man, but I would say it was about 25 years ago. It's crazy that my kids are playing with my childhood toys.



For those of you that have forgotten about He-Man and the Master of the Universe. Here's a quick recap.