Saturday, October 04, 2008

Priesthood Session

For at least the last 2 years, Ryan has always wanted to go with me to the Priesthood Session. Some think I'm mean for "making" him go, but the truth is, he wants to come with me. I've never made him come with me, he always expects to go.

We were running a little behind on Saturday and Deni suggested that maybe Ryan should just stay home this time and not go to Priesthood Session with me. You would have thought that Deni just broke Ryan's favorite toy. He was pretty upset.

It makes me pretty happy to see him get upset about not being able to go to the Priesthood session.

So we hurried things along and I waited for him to get ready to go. Truth be told, he is usually pretty good about taking notes and listening. Matter of fact, in the past, he has remembered stories better than I have.

Ryan is a good little man. I hope he continues making great decisions like wanting to go to the Priesthood Session of Conference.