Friday, October 24, 2008

HSM3 - Opening Night

For the last few weeks, Sydney has been counting down the days until the release of High School Musical 3 (in theaters). And today was the day.

I bought tickets online about 2 weeks ago. Originally, this was going to be a Daddy/Daughter date, but after talking to Deni, we decided to do it as a family. I'm not a big "opening day" movie attender, but opening day happened to fall on a Friday and what better excuse to leave early than to take my daughter to a movie.

We got to the movie theater about 45 minutes early, however they had changed the time on our tickets, so we had just over an hour to wait. So we got in line.





Deni saw that another showing had been added and there were good seats still available, so we jumped out of line and went into the earlier showing. Saved us about 45 minutes.

HSM3 was a cute movie. Sydney sat next to me (and on my lap for part of it) but she loved the singing and dancing. She had a great time. I enjoyed seeing her so happy. I won't give the movie away, but I looked over during a kissing scene to see Ryan squinting his eyes closed. It was classic.