Sydney loves High School Musical (HSM) and has been looking forward to HSM3 (Coming to theater near you on Friday, Oct 24, 2008.)
Originally I had planned on taking Sydney out for a Daddy/daughter date to see High School Musical 3 opening night, however we've decided to take the whole family instead. So tonight I bought movie tickets for opening day through Fandango. Sydney is going to be excited when she finds out we already have tickets.
No matter how bad a day is going (for Sydney) I can always ask her if she wants to watch HSM with me and she will immediately perk up. The movies are fun to watch...and YES - Sydney and I have fun singing along. We pick up the TV and DVD remotes and sing at the top of our lungs. I'm sure some will mock me for learning and singing songs from HSM, but mock away. Watching and singing the movies with Sydney makes her extremely happy, plus I'm spending time with my baby. What more could I ask for.