Thursday, June 28, 2007

Tour de Dallas

We started out the day by visiting Shane's office. It has been 8 years since we have been to Denton. Shane's office looked completely different. It is very nice, he has made many improvements in the last 8 years.

Here is Sydney outside of Shane's office.





Because it has been raining so much, we decided that we should do something indoors. Shane took us to Dallas World Aquarium. (DWA) DWA is much more than an Aquarium, there were birds, snakes, frogs, bats, turtles, Crocodile, flamingo, otter, sharks, fish, stingrays, etc.

Here is Deni, Sydney, Shane, Ryan and Ron.



The DWA was a like a little Rain Forest. Behind us was a cool waterfall.


Sydney and I are looking at the flamingos.


Finally there was a 30 foot underground walkway that allowed you to see the stingrays and sharks swim over you. Shane took this picture from above looking down through the water and into the glass walkway.


We had a great time in Dallas as the Dallas World Aquarium. After the DWA, we went to a bike store looking for a "Texas" bike shirt. I found one that I liked, so I picked it up.