I took the day off today to prepare for the Salem Spring Triathlon tomorrow. I'm glad I took the day off, as it was a busy day.
I started off the day by going to the Chiropractor at Novell, as my left hip started hurting a few days ago. I thought I would get it looked before the big race day tomorrow.
We went to the Mall to pick up my early Fathers Day present, which is a new watch. I got an Timex Ironman watch. It will be nice when I swim laps. I haven't had a watch in years.
Next we went to the bike store to pick up a few odds and ends we needed.
Ryan had Baseball pictures at 5:00pm and then a game right after. Ryan had 2 really good hits today. It appears his practice is finally starting to pay off.
After Ryan's game we headed to Salem to check in for the Triathlon. We found out that they had to change the bike route because of the road construction, so we drove the new bike route to see what it looked like and headed home.
At about 8:00pm we ate dinner and then headed to my parents to put the kids down for the night. Ryan and Sydney will sleep at my parents tonight and my parents will bring them to the Triathlon tomorrow morning. My parents were at the MTC, so we got the kids to bed and waited for them to come home. They got home about 10:30pm. We got home about 11pm. Tomorrow is the big day.