I thought Sunday was a day of rest. I had meetings, home teaching, etc, etc. I finally got home at about 5pm only to have Deni leave for a meeting at 7pm. So much for family time today.
I was told that we are only have 1 hr of meetings on Christmas eve. I find that very odd. Of all the times you would want to be in church celebrating the life of Chirst, we cut 2 hrs off our meetings.
We usually try to sit down as a family and watch Funniest Home Videos. Ryan loves the show and it is very fun to watch him laugh at things. I love to hear my kids laughing.
At bed time, I got the kids ready for bed. As always, Sydney didn't want to go to bed, so I sat in her room for a little bit and talked to her. She told me that I was her "best daddy" and that when she got married that she was going to kiss her husband on the lips.
If only she would stay this size and not grow up.
2 weeks left till Christmas. I need to complete Deni's secret present. She gave me a list of things she wanted, however I tell her that I'm working on a secret project for her. She thinks I'm blowing smoke. Guess she will have to wait for another 2 weeks to see if that is true or not. Either way, it is very fun to keep her guessing.