Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Two for Tuesday

I went to work this morning and mentioned to Deni that there are 2 new movies that came out today that I would like to see. I talked to Deni around 1pm, she said she didn't feel good, matter of fact, she had been in bed for most of the day and wanted me to come home early to cook dinner.

I headed home about 3:45pm, stopped at the grocery store to pick up a few things. I thought it would be nice to stop and pick up the 2 movies (one of the kids and one for Deni and I to watch) that I mentioned to Deni this morning when I left. So I stopped, picked up the 2 movies and came home. Well when I got home, Deni had already gone out and gotten the exact 2 movies I brought home. Two for Tuesday, I guess.