I took off work today (and tomorrow) Shane, my brother, flew in today for a few days visit. We haven't seen him yet, as he is spending some time with some friends in SLC, but we will see him tomorrow. I spent all day working in the yard. I have a few misc projects I wanted to finish up before it got cold. Usually, it is cold and snowing at this time of year, but today it was in the 60's. Great day to be outside.
I got the front yard prepped to put grass down, where we had taken the trees and flower bed out. I should be able to get the grass down tomorrow in an hour so so. I also moved a tree from the back yard to the front. I also finally finished the garden grow boxes, with dad's help and moved 2.5 yards of dirt into them. I can feel it in my back.
Deni stayed quite busy today while I was working in the yard. She decided to paint the upstairs bathroom.