Friday, March 04, 2016

Initials please

A few weeks ago, the Novell signs came off of the building, replaced with the Micro Focus name and logo. One of the N's was saved and painted Red to be hung up within the building as reminder to our Novell past.  

We had a quick meeting today and we were asked to stop by and sign the N.  



We were told the N was going to be out for the next few days for us to sign and because there was such a long line, I decided to wait.  Bad idea, when I came back a few hours later, there wasn't really much of a place for me to sign.  I think I found the only open spot and there was only enough room to get my initials signed, right in the middle of the N (and to the right of Carl Wells 1987.)