Monday night we went and picked out our pumpkins. The pumpkins were only 8 cents a pound, so we let the kids choose whichever pumpkin they wanted. A few minutes after getting to the store, I see Ryan and Sydney attempting to carry a pumpkin over to the cart. Turns out the pumpkin they were carrying together was 30 lbs. All in all, we bought 88 lbs of pumpkins (4 pumpkins). 30 lbs, 25 lbs, 20 lbs and 13 lbs.
Thursday night we carved our pumpkins.
I carved Phineas, from Disney's Phineas and Ferb. Ryan and I love watching Phineas and Ferb, so I thought it was appropriate to carve Phineas in my pumpkin.
Phineas, from Disney Phineas and Ferb
Ryan and Sydney and their pumpkins.
Stitch and Belle at the Trunk or Treat. Trunk or Treats are kind of oddity. We all meet at the church and within 10 minutes, the kids have walked around to all of the cars or "trunks" and filled their baskets, they don't want to stand an wait for us to hand out candy, so the kids go around and around and around. 30 minutes from the time we pulled into the church parking lot, all the candy is given out and all the cars are heading home.
After the trunk or treat, we went to a few neighbors and then headed to Grandma and Grandpa Bergers to trick or treat.



