Happy Birthday Deni! Deni turned 30 today.
I took off half a day of work and came home to spend some time with Deni and the kids. The kids happened to be out of school today for some school administration day. When I got home, Sydney wanted to go outside and play chalk. Sydney loves to go outside and play with chalk on the driveway. However today, she wanted someone to play with her. Deni was on the phone, so I went out and played chalk with her.
We decided to let the neighborhood know it was Deni's birthday.
After we finished it, Sydney went inside and got Deni. Sydney made Deni close her eyes and then she brought her out to show her our masterpiece.
Later on Ryan had a soccer game. When we got there, the other team didn't have enough players, so Ryan was chosen with a couple of others to play on the other team. I'm surprised he was happy playing on the other team. However his real team scored on him (I think it was their first score of the whole season). Of course, it had to be the game that Ryan got put on the other team. Somehow at the end of the game, he was excited that his real team won a game, even though he wasn't on the team at the time.
After Ryan's soccer game, we dropped the kids off at my sister, Teresa's, and Deni and I went out to eat at Red Lobster. We both had the All you can eat shrimp. We didn't get to eat until about 9pm, as there was about an hour wait. But it was worth the wait.
I'm glad Deni is finally 30 years old, as she has been giving me a hard time for the last 2 1/2 years that I'm in my 30's.


