Thursday, October 26, 2006

Update: He's alive

Last weekend I took a trip down to Goblin Valley State Park. This is my third time there. It was a quick trip (gone for about 28 hrs). I enjoy it each time. This is the first time I've been down there and seen so much water. I was unable to camp where I normally do (in a dry riverbottom) as it wasn't dry this time. I really need to take my family down there. The kids would love to run around the goblins and hike up Little Wild Horse Slot Canyon.

Here is a picture of me jumping from Goblin to Goblin.


I also took some scenic pictures of Little Wild Horse Canyon. I use this one as my backdrop on my computer now.


Work, church and family have been extremely busy the last little while, plus my hands have been hurting me again, so when I get home, I don't like looking or touching my computer.

On a personal note, I've been swimming one mile, 3 times a week, since Sept 18th. I leave from work during lunch. I have been able to consistenly swim a mile barely under 30 minutes now. When I say barely under, I mean seconds under. However under 30 minutes is under 30 minutes. Monday, Wed and Friday I come home smelling like Chlorine. I shower after I swim but still smell of chlorine when I get home.