Sunday, December 23, 2007

White Christmas

I just watched the weather and it appears that we will have a White Christmas this year. It's not snowing yet but is supposed to be snowing by tomorrow and continue almost all week.

Tonight the kids and I watched a Sesame Street Christmas show on TV. They have been so excited about Christmas this year and have been counting down the days till Christmas.

We have an advent calendar (the one we had when I was little) and the kids have been taking turns putting up an ornament each day. They were so wound up tonight before bed that I didn't think Sydney was going to go to sleep. After I put her to bed, she laid in her bed singing Christmas songs as loud as she could.

Tomorrow we are headed to my parents for lunch with the rest of my family and then we'll spend Christmas day at home.